Join us at KC High IGCSE Board Cambridge and IB Diploma International School in Chennai by applying for teacher jobs or an administrative role and be a part of an energetic, vibrant and dynamic team!
We offer the CIE curriculum (University of Cambridge International Examinations) and the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) in a supportive work environment that nurtures creative talent and innovation. We are looking for teachers with at least two years of prior experience. KC High looks favorably upon candidates who have CIDTL or CENTRA certification; however, CENTA certifications are not required.
Candidates also need to have good communication and interpersonal skills besides having a strong knowledge base.
If you would like to be part of this unique team, submit the form below to apply for any of the listed teacher jobs or administrative positions.
Because we are expanding, we are currently looking to fill these teacher and administrative positions at KC High IGCSE Cambridge and IB Diploma International School in Chennai for academic year 2018 – 19:
- IGCSE Business Studies/Economics teacher
- IGCSE Drama and Theatre teacher
- Design Technology Teacher
- High School Mathematics Teacher IGCSE and/or IB experience preferred
- Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Primary Teacher. Graduates with a passion to teach young kids. Good communication skills in English. Willingness to learn new teaching & learning methods
- Teacher for Digital Technology or Technology Coordinator
- Inclusive Educator (Special Educator)
- Science Lab Teacher
- Guidance and Careers Counselor
- Information and Media Specialist (Librarian – IB experience preferred)
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Facility Manager