Join us at KC High IGCSE Board Cambridge International School in Chennai by applying for teacher jobs or an administrative role and be a part of an energetic, vibrant and dynamic team!
We offer the CIE curriculum (University of Cambridge International Examinations) in a supportive work environment that nurtures creative talent and innovation. We are looking for teachers with at least two years of prior experience. CIDTL qualification would be an advantage. KC High looks favourably upon candidates who have CENTA certification; however, CENTA certification is not required.
Candidates also need to have good communication and interpersonal skills besides having a strong knowledge base.
To get a chance to be part of this unique team, submit the form below to apply for any of the listed teacher jobs or administrative positions.
We are currently looking to fill these teacher and administrative positions at KC High IGCSE Board Cambridge International School in Chennai:
- Pre-Primary teachers. Graduates who are willing to learn research-based teaching methods should apply.
- Primary Teacher. Graduates with a passion to teach young kids. Good communication skills in English. Willingness to learn new teaching & learning methods.
- Full-time Music Teacher
- Full-time Spanish Teacher
- Full-time French Teacher
- Full-time Dance Teacher
- Teacher for Digital Technology
- Inclusive Educator (Special Educator)
- Science Lab Assistant
- Guidance and Careers Counselor
- Information and Media Specialist (Librarian – IB experience preferred)
- Administrative Executive
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Facility Manager